Insights : queer youth defining our future.
- Other Title:
- Queer youth defining our future
- San Francisco, CA : Frameline/Youth in Motion, 
1 videodisc (93 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Gay youth.
Gay youth -- United States -- Social conditions.
Gay youth -- Drama.
Gay teenagers -- United States -- Social conditions.
Gay teenagers -- Drama.
Sexual minorities -- United States -- Social conditions.
Sexual minorities -- Drama.
Victims of bullying.
- Short films.
- System Details:
- DVD; NTSC; widescreen presentation.
- "Whether examining authentic self-expression, classmate crushes, or the cycles of bullying, this collection of shorts provides diverse insight into a range o LGBTQ youth experiences"--Container.
- What do you know? : six twelve year olds talk about gays and lesbians / Ellen Brodsky (13 minutes)
Yeah Kowalski! / Evan Roberts (11 minutes)
Teens like Phil / Dominic Haxton & David Rosler (20 minutes)
The infamous T / Melissa Koch (30 minutes)
Genderfreak / Rebecca Louisell (19 minutes).
Included on disc: Insights curriculum and action guide (PDF).
- Directors: Ellen Brodsky ; Evan Roberts ; Dominic Haxton & David Rosler ; Melissa Koch ; Rebecca Louisell ; Daniel Ribeiro.
- Short films.
Title from container.
Listed on container as being available online: I don't want to go back alone = Eu não quero voltar sozinho / Daniel Riberiro (17 minutes).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Commins-Holman Family Fund.
- Brodsky, Ellen, filmmaker., Filmmaker
Roberts, Evan (Film director), filmmaker., Filmmaker
Haxton, Dominic, 1985- filmmaker., Filmmaker
Rosler, David, 1983- filmmaker., Filmmaker
Koch, Melissa (Documentary filmmaker), filmmaker., Filmmaker
Louisell, Rebecca (Filmmaker), filmmaker., Filmmaker
Frameline (Firm), publisher., Publisher
Youth in Motion, publisher., Publisher
Commins-Holman Family Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|