Dwight D. Eisenhower National Security Conference 2002 : September 26-27, 2002 ... Washington, D.C. 20004 / general editor, Omar J. Jones ; contributors, Gail D. Fosler [and others] ; co-sponsored by the Conference Board [and others].
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Dwight D. Eisenhower national security conference : compendium 2002
National security for the twenty-first century
- [Washington, D.C.?] : [Military History Center], [2002?]
- Conference Name:
- Dwight D. Eisenhower National Security Conference (2002 : Washington, D.C.)
- CMH pub; 70-82-1.
v, 279 pages : photographs ; 24 cm.
- National security -- United States -- Congresses.
United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization -- Congresses.
National security -- Economic aspects -- United States -- Congresses.
Security, International -- Congresses.
Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
National security -- Economic aspects.
- Conference proceedings.
- Conference charter: National security for the twenty-first century: anticipating challenges, seizing opportunities, building capabilities
Opening address: Why Eisenhower? Ike and today's national security environment / David Gergen
Luncheon address: Economics and national security / Dick Grasso
Security cooperation: working with others in a globalized world
Keynote address: Homeland security, the challenge of securing America's transportation / Norman Y. Mineta
Morning address: The challenge of managing change / Frances Hesselbein
Building capabilitiess: realizing military transformation
Building capabilities for international efforts
Closing address: Transformation of the military instrument of national power / Richard B. Myers.
- Jones, Omar J.
Fosler, Gail D.
John Penman Wood Fund.
Center of Military History.
- Other format:
- Online version: Dwight D. Eisenhower National Security Conference (2002 : Washington, D.C.). Dwight D. Eisenhower National Security Conference 2002.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|