The unprotected child and the law, by Bernard Shaw.
- Other records:
- [London] Six Point Group [1923?]
- DHL/Shaw bibliography ; no. A167.
8 pages 22 cm
- Children -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Great Britain.
Sex crimes -- Great Britain.
Children -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Published also in a series of articles entitled "The Six points explained," printed as supplements to Time and tide, in Jan., Feb. and March 1923. cf. Wells, G.H.A bibliography of the books and pamphlets of George Bernard Shaw, p. 41.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Shaw, Bernard, 1856-1950. Unprotected child and the law.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|