Gulliver in Lilliput.
- [England] : Butterfly Brand, between 1930 and 1940?
- Butterfly Brand gummed paper picture puzzles
2 unnumbered leaves : color pieces, 20 x 29 cm.
- Picture puzzles -- Specimens.
Gulliver, Lemuel (Fictitious character) -- Illustrations.
- Toy and movable books.
- Place of Publication:
- Title from bottom of leaf 2.
A paper picture puzzle consisting of 2 single sheets stapled together which when completed depict Gulliver capturing the Blefuscian navy. The first leaf is a oblong sheet of gummed paper with color pieces to be cut out, reassembled and pasted on to the second leaf. The second leaf has an outline of the scene and spaces delineated for adhering the gummed paper pieces. The outlined image of Gulliver is signed Cora E.M. Paterson.
- Local notes:
- Purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2009.
- Penn Provenance:
- Denison, Geoffrey (former owner)
- Penn Chronology:
- between 1930 and 1940
- Paterson, Cora E. M. (Cora Elizabeth Mary), 1907-
Geoffrey Denison Gulliver's Travels Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Butterfly Brand (Firm)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|