Titos Brille [videorecording] = Tito's glasses / Zero One Film GmbH ; in koproduktion min dem SWR ; buch und Regie, Regina Schilling ; produzent, Thomas Kufus.
- Other Title:
- Hebrew subtitled version released under title: Mishḳafayim shel Ṭiṭo [videorecording]
Tito's glasses [videorecording]
- Jerusalem : Ruth Diskin Films, 2014.
1 videodisc (94 min.) : sd., col. with b&w seq. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Altaras, Adriana -- Film adaptations.
Jews -- Germany -- Biography.
Jews -- Yugoslavia -- Biography.
Yugoslavia -- History -- Axis occupation, 1941-1945.
Yugoslavia -- History -- 1945-1980.
- Documentary films.
- In German, Italian, English, Croatian with subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1.
- "Adriana Altaras is a director, actress and writer; and she is from a country which no longer exists: Yugoslavia. The daughter of Jewish partisans who fought for Tito and later started a new life in post-war Germany; in this lovely film she tells the story of her 'high maintenance family.' Adriana's domestic situation appears unusual at first glance, but can be seen as typical of the generation born after the War. Despite a high standard of living, the wounds from her parents' past can be felt, even to this day, and the search for her own roots are her constant companions."--Container.
- Cinematography, Johann Feindt; editor, Jamin Benazzouz; music, Wolfgang Böhmer.
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 2014.
Based on Titos Brille / [by] Adriana Altaras.
Aspect ratio 16:9.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1953 Fund.
- Schilling, Regina. , Adapter, Screenwriter, Director
Kufus, Thomas. , Producer
Altaras, Adriana. , Author, Host
Böhmer, Wolfgang, 1959- , Composer
Zero One Film (Firm). , Producer
Südwestrundfunk (Germany). , Producer
Ruth Diskin Films (Firm) , Distributor
Class of 1953 Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|