All that jazz / Twentieth Century Fox and Columbia Pictures ; directed by Bob Fosse ; written by Robert Alan Aurthur and Bob Fosse ; produced by Robert Alan Aurthur.
- Dual-format edition.
- [Irvington, NY] : Criterion Collection, 
- Criterion collection; 724.
The Criterion collection ; 724
2 videodiscs (123 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet ( pages : illustrations ; 17 cm.)
- Theatrical producers and directors -- Drama.
Choreographers -- Drama.
Broadway (New York, N.Y.) -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Workaholics -- Drama.
Myocardial infarction -- Patients -- Drama.
Fosse, Bob, 1927-1987 -- Drama.
- Musical films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; Dolby Digital 3.0 surround; 1.85:1 aspect ratio.
video file DVD video Region 1
- Gifted director and choreographer Joe Gideon has an exhausting work schedule-- mounting a Broadway production by day and editing his latest movie by night. His routine of amphetamines, booze, and sex are putting his health at serious risk. Based on the life of choreographer Bob Fosse.
- DVD 1. All that Jazz [feature film]
DVD 2. Special features.
- Roy Scheider, Jessica Lange, Ann Reinking, Leland Palmer, Cliff Gorman, Ben Vereen, Erzsebet Foldi.
- Photography, Giuseppe Rotunno; editor, Alan Heim; music, Ralph Burns; choreography, Bob Fosse.
- Originally packaged as Blu-ray and DVD combo pack.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 1979.
Accompanying booklet has title: Let's go backwards when forward fails.
Special features: audio commentary featuring editor Alan Heim; selected-scene audio commentary by actor Roy Scheider; new interviews with Heim and Fosse biographer Sam Wasson; new conversation between actors Ann Reinking and Erzsebet Foldi; episode of the talk show Tomorrow from 1980, featuring director Bob Fosse and choreographer Agnes de Mille; interviews with Fosse from 1981 and 1986; on-set footage; Portrait of a choreographer, a 2007 documentary on Fosse; The soundtrack: perverting the standards, a 2007 documentary about the film's music; interview with George Benson from 2007, about his song "On Broadway," which opens the film; trailer; A booklet featuring an essay by critic Hilton Als.
- Fosse, Bob, 1927-1987, screenwriter, film director, choreographers.
Aurthur, Robert Alan, 1922-1978, screenwriter, film producer.
Scheider, Roy. actor.
Lange, Jessica. actor.
Reinking, Ann. actor.
Palmer, Leland. actor.
Gorman, Cliff. actor.
Vereen, Ben. actor.
Burns, Ralph, composer (expression)
Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation. production company.
Columbia Pictures, production company.
Criterion Collection (Firm), film distributor.
- Let's go backwards when forward fails.
- Publisher Number:
CC2388BDDVD-2 Criterion Collection (disc 1)
CC2388BDDVD-3 Criterion Collection (disc 2)
CC2388BDDVD Criterion Collection
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|