A way in the world : a novel / V.S. Naipaul.
- [Uncorrected proof].
- New York : Knopf : Distributed by Random House, 1994.
vi, 299 pages ; 28 cm
- Imperialism -- History -- Fiction.
- A collection of narratives on the subject of history and the people who make it. One follows the last expedition of Sir Walter Raleigh before he was sent to the Tower, another chronicles Francisco de Miranda's disastrous invasion of South America, a third is about a Panamanian communist in the 1930s.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|