Who's buying information and consumer electronics.
- Other Title:
- Information and consumer electronics
- 6th edition.
- Amityville, New York : New Strategist Press, 
- Who's buying series
The who's buying series
124 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Telecommunication -- United States -- Statistics.
Computer industry -- United States -- Statistics.
Household electronics industry -- Statistics.
Mass media -- United States -- Audiences -- Statistics.
Book industries and trade -- United States -- Statistics.
Consumers -- United States -- Statistics.
Book industries and trade.
Household electronics industry.
Mass media -- Audiences.
- Based on data collected by the Bureau of Labor Statistics' 2012 Consumer Expenditure Survey, this report examines how much Americans spend on information and consumer electronics by the demographics that count: age, income, high-income households, household type, race and Hispanic origin, region of residence, and education.
- About the data in who's buying information and consumer electronics
Household spending trends, 2000 to 2012
Household spending on information and consumer electronics, 2000 to 2012
Household spending on information and consumer electronics by demographic characteristic, 2012
Household spending on information and consumer electronics by product category, 2012
Appendix : spending by product and service ranked by amount spent, 2012
- New Strategist Press, issuing body.
- 9781940308739 (paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|