Artists and writers in the evolution of Latin America. / Edited by Edward Davis Terry.
- University, Published for the Latin American Studies Program, University of Alabama, by University of Alabama Press, .
- Conference Name:
- Southeastern Conference on Latin American Studies.
x, 191 p. 24 cm.
- Art and society -- Latin America -- Addresses, essays, lectures.
Literature and society -- Latin America -- Addresses, essays, lectures.
Latin America -- Civilization -- Addresses, essays, lectures.
- Based on papers given at the 15th annual meeting of the Southeastern Conference on Latin American Studies, held at the University of Alabama, April 4-6, 1968.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy Second printing, 1971.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Terry, Edward Davis. ed.
University of Alabama.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|