World war three illustrated.
- Other Title:
- World war 3 illustrated
- 1980- : N.Y.C. : S. Tobocman, P. Kuper, C. Kohlhofer, 1980-
volumes : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Underground comic books, strips, etc -- Periodicals
Radicalism -- United States -- Comic books, strips, etc.
United States -- Social conditions -- Comic books, strips, etc.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1981-1989 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1989- -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "World War 3 Illustrated is a loose collective of artists who join forces to produce each issue"--#15, p.  of cover.
Latest issue consulted: #24 (1996).
- Local notes:
- RBC copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 1994 by Ruth and Marvin Sackner.
Penn Libraries Comics Collection Toccafondi copy has issue 41 (30th anniversary issue) and issue 45 only.
- Penn Provenance:
- Sackner, Ruth (donor) (RBC copy)
Sackner, Marvin A., 1932- (donor) (RBC copy)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor) (Toccafondi copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|