The problems of physics : a conversation with Sir Anthony J. Leggett / Open Agenda Publishing.
- [Toronto, Ontario] : Open Agenda Publishing,  , ©2013
- Ideas Roadshow
1 streaming video file (1 hr., 24 min.).
- Leggett, A. J. (Anthony J.). Problems of physics.
- Streaming videos.
Interviews (Sound recordings)
- Closed captioned.
- System Details:
streaming video file
- In 1987, Tony Leggett penned The Problems of Physics, acutely highlighting the key foundational problems of the age. 26 years later we sit down with Tony, now a Nobel Laureate, to see what has changed and what has stayed the same.
- The problems of physics redux
The very small
The very large
The very complex
What it means to understand
Schrödinger's cat and the measurement problem
The slings and arrows of time
The anthropic principle
Louis Armstrong and the future of physics.
- Host, Howard Burton.
- Editor, Andrew Niblo ; music, Shafton Thomas.
- Includes MP3 podcast of conversation.
- Leggett, A. J. (Anthony J.), interviewee.
Burton, Howard, 1965- interviewer.
Niblo, Andrew, editor.
Thomas, Shafton, musician.
Open Agenda Publishing, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|