Gynecologic oncology [electronic resource] : a pocketbook / Ramez N. Eskander, Robert E. Bristow, editors.
- New York : Springer, 
1 online resource (xiii, 427 pages) : illustrations
- Generative organs, Female -- Cancer.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- During this age of advanced technology, there is an incredible amount of dynamic literature surrounding the diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic cancers. Despite this information surplus, house officers and junior faculty studying gynecologic oncology indicate a need for a reliable, easily accessible, streamlined resource for everyday use. Gynecologic Oncology: A Pocketbook is a collaborative effort that combines the perspectives of expert faculty and fellows in training in the field of gynecologic oncology. Not only is it incredibly portable, but the format in which the information is presented (bullet point, outline, tables and diagrams) allows for rapid access to valuable information and is unique amongst existing texts. This distinct pocketbook will provide the information needed to care for patients with gynecologic malignancies appropriately and will promote critical thinking throughout treatment.
- Section 1: Disease Sites
Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Low Malignant Potential and Sex Cord Stromal Tumors of the Ovary
Cancer of the Vulvar and Vagina
Uterine Corpus Cancers
Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
Section 2: Chemotherapy
Chemotherapy for Gynecologic Cancer
Section 3: Radiation Therapy
Radiation Therapy in Gynecologic Cancer
Section 4: Critical Care
Section 5: Palliative Care
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (EBSCO, viewed December 12, 2014).
- Eskander, Ramez N., editors.
Bristow, Robert E., editors.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4939-1976-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|