The Supreme Court versus Congress : disrupting the balance of power, 1789-2014 / William B. Glidden.
- Santa Barbara, California : Praeger, 
xi, 250 pages ; 25 cm
- Political questions and judicial power -- United States.
United States. Supreme Court.
United States. Congress
Separation of power -- United States.
- From the founding to the Civil War
Article I legislative powers, 1870-1937
The post-Civil War amendments, 1876-1906
Laws to regulate commerce and protect rights
Due process for property, liberty, and equality rights
The Bill of Rights
Taxes, citizenship, and some Congressional process issues
Federal court jurisdiction and judges' pay
Conclusions and assessments.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 235-237) and index.
- 9781440835193 (alk. paper)
1440835195 (alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|