The American nation : its executive, legislative, political, financial, judicial and industrial history ... / edited by J.H. Kennedy.
- [Publisher's sample book]
- Cleveland : The Williams Publishing Company, c1889.
1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 27 cm.
- United States -- Politics and government.
United States -- History.
United States -- Biography.
Dummies (Bookselling) -- Specimens.
Booksellers and bookselling -- Colportage, subscription trade, etc.
Bookbinding -- Specimens.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Ohio Cleveland.
- Publisher's sample book consisting of specimen leaves and illustrations.
Binding: leather binding, with one leather spine sample mounted onto front pastedown.
Copyright 1889 by William W. Williams.
Not in Arbour.
- Penn Provenance:
- Zinman, Michael (donor) (Canvassing Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Williams Publishing Company, publisher.
Canvassing and Sample Book Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Subscription Publishing Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|