For 6 or 7 players / Christian Wolff.
- Other Title:
- Title on cover and title page verso: For 6 or 7 players : (Music for Merce Cunningham)
For six or seven players
Music for Merce Cunningham
- Leipzig : C.F. Peters Corporation,  , ©2014
- Musical score
1 score (73 pages) ; 22 x 28 cm
6 parts ; 28 x 43 cm
- Sextets (Piano, trombone, trumpet, violin, viola, double bass) -- Scores and parts.
Septets (Piano, flute, trombone, trumpet, violin, viola, double bass) -- Scores and parts.
Ballets -- Scores.
Wolff, Christian, 1934- -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles.
Music -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles.
- Ballets (Music)
- Staff notation; Graphic notation.
- For B♭ trumpet, trombone, piano, violin, viola, double bass and (optional) flute/piccolo.
"This music was written for the Merce Cunningham dance Rune in 1959. The score, which may also be used for parts, is a recasting by John Cage of the original score material in order to make that material more practical for performance. The copying is also John Cage's"--Composer's note.
Reproduced from holograph.
With performance and biographical notes in English.
- Cage, John, transcriber.
Cunningham, Merce, dedicatee.
- Publisher Number:
EP 68335 C.F. Peters Corporation (cover)
68335 C.F. Peters Corporation (page 1)
EP 68473 C.F. Peters Corporation (back cover)
68473 C.F. Peters Corporation (back cover)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|