Kojāgaravratakathāpūjā, circa 1700-1850. = कोजागरव्रतकथापूजा, १७००-१८५०.
- circa 1700-1850.
1 item (3 leaves) : paper ; 10 x 21 cm.
- Lakshmi (Hindu deity).
Hinduism -- Rituals -- Texts.
Rites and ceremonies -- India.
- Manuals (instructional materials)
Drawings (visual works)
Manuscripts, Sanskrit -- 18th century.
Manuscripts, Sanskrit -- 19th century.
Manuscripts -- India -- 18th century.
Manuscripts -- India -- 19th century.
- In Sanskrit (Devanāgarī)
- Manual with associated rules and laws (dharma) for ceremonies, rites, and observances or vows (vrata) taken on the Kojāgara night during the full moon month Āśvin (September-October) as well as worship (pūjā) performed in honor of the goddess Lakṣmī.
- Title from front title page (f. 1r).
Written in 10-12 lines per leaf.
3 leaves foliated 1-3, upper left and lower right verso.
Mistakes covered in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; vertical margins marked with double red line; borders on front title page (f. 1r) made with quadruple red lines and decorated with floral patterns and designs.
- Cited in:
- Listed in H.I. Poleman, Census of Indic Manuscripts in the United States and Canada (New Haven, Conn.: American Oriental Society, 1938), Poleman 3457 (UP 1441).
- Cited as:
- UPenn Ms. Coll. 390, Item 1441.
- Contained In:
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts. Item 1441
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|