Media Education Foundation (MEF) Collection [electronic resource].
- [San Francisco, California, USA] : Kanopy Streaming, 2014.
1 online resource (140 video file, 5000 min.)
- Advertising -- Psychological aspects.
Body image in women.
Sex in advertising.
Violence against women.
Women in advertising.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
video file MPEG-4 Flash
- The films in the Media Education Foundation (MEF) Collection encourage critical thinking about the social, political, and cultural impact of American mass media. With a special focus on representations of gender and race, and the effect these representations have on identity and culture, MEF films are especially well-suited for use in Women's Studies, Sociology, Race Studies,Communication, Anthropology, Education, and Psychology courses.
- Title from title frames.
Originally produced by Media Education Foundation in 2013.
- Jhally, Sut.
- Contained In:
- Media Education Foundation Collection
- Publisher Number:
- 1081421 Kanopy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.