Secretaries of war and secretaries of the army : portraits & biographical sketches / by William Gardner Bell.
- Other records:
- Washington, D.C. : Center of Military History, U.S. Army : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., 1992.
- CMH pub; 70-12.
- Government document
xi, 177 pages : illustrations, color portraits ; 27 cm.
- United States. Department of the Army -- Officials and employees -- Biography.
United States. War Department -- Officials and employees -- Biography.
Cabinet officers -- United States -- Biography.
United States. Department of the Army.
United States. War Department.
Armed Forces -- Officials and employees
- Provides the institutional history of the Secretariat followed by side-by-side presentations of the biography and official portrait of each secretary in the line of succession. Interesting, informative, and inspiring, Secretaries of War and Secretaries of the Army honors these officials for their contributions as eminent leaders in the history of the Army and in the history of the nation.
- Shipping list no.: 92-0524-P.
"First printed 1981"--Title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 171-177).
- John Penman Wood Fund.
Center of Military History.
- Other format:
- Online version: Bell, William Gardner. Secretaries of war and secretaries of the army.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|