The psychology of learning and motivation [electronic resource] : advances in research and theory. Volume 7 / edited by Gordon H. Bower.
- New York : Academic Press, 1973.
- Psychology of learning and motivation ; 7.
The psychology of learning and motivation ; 7
1 online resource (xiii, 370 p.) : illustrations
- Learning, Psychology of.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Psychology of Learning and Motivation publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in cognitive and experimental psychology, ranging from classical and instrumental conditioning to complex learning and problem solving. Each chapter provides a thoughtful integration of a body of work. Volume 39 includes in its coverage chapters on category learning, relational timing, infant memory, depression and memory, goals and choice, and more.
- Grammatical word classes: a learning process and its simulation / George R. Kiss
Reaction time measurements in the study of memory processes: theory and data / John Theios
Individual differences in cognition: a new approach to intelligence / Earl Hunt, Nancy Frost and Clifford Lunneborg
Stimulus encoding processes in human learning and memory / Henry C. Ellis
Subproblem analysis of discrimination learning / Thomas Tighe
Delayed matching and short-term memory in monkeys / M.R. D'Amato
Percentile reinforcement: paradigms for experimental analysis of response shaping / John R. Platt
Prolonged rewarding brain stimulation / J.A. Deutsch
Patterned reinforcement / Stewart H. Hulse.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Bower, Gordon H.
- Other format:
- Print version: Psychology of learning and motivation.
- 9780080863580 (electronic bk.)
0080863582 (electronic bk.)
0125433077 (electronic bk.)
9780125433075 (electronic bk.)
0125433395 (electronic bk.)
9780125433396 (electronic bk.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|