Enzyme kinetics and mechanism. Part B, Isotopic probes and complex enzyme systems [electronic resource] / edited by Daniel L. Purich.
- Other Title:
- Isotopic probes and complex enzyme systems
- New York : Academic Press, c1980.
- Methods in enzymology ; 0076-6879 v. 64.
Methods in enzymology, 0076-6879 ; v. 64
1 online resource (xvii, 418 p.) : ill
- Enzyme kinetics.
- Medical subjects:
- Enzymes -- metabolism.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The critically acclaimed laboratory standard, Methods in Enzymology, is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. The series contains much material still relevant today - truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Purich, Daniel L.
- 0121819647 (electronic bk.)
9780121819644 (electronic bk.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|