Nitric oxide. Part C, Biological and antioxidant activities [electronic resource] / edited by Lester Packer.
- San Diego : Academic Press, c1999.
- Methods in enzymology ; v. 301.
Methods in enzymology ; v. 301
1 online resource (xxxviii, 589 p.) : ill. (some col.
- Nitric oxide -- Metabolism.
Nitric oxide -- Physiological effect.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- General Description of the Volume: Nitric Oxide, recently designated "Molecule of the Year," impinges on a wide range of fields in biological research, particularly in the areas of biomedicine and cell and organismal biology, as well as in fundamental chemistry. This volume will be a valuable resource for the experienced researcher as well as for those newly entering the field. This volume continues the coverage of new and important tools for the elucidation of Nitric Oxide action initiated in Volumes 268 and 269 of Methods in Enzymology. Techniques for researching the physiology and toxicity of nitric oxide in cellular and organismal systems are highlighted. General Description of the Series: The critically acclaimed laboratory standard for more than forty years, Methods in Enzymology is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. Now with more than 300 volumes (all of them still in print), the series contains much material still relevant today--truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences. Key Features * Biological Activity * NO Donors: Nitrosothiols and Nitroxyls * Peroxynitrite * Oxidant and Antioxidant Action.
- Biological activity
Nitric oxide donors: nitrosothiols and nitroxyls
Oxidant and antioxidant action.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Packer, Lester.
- Other format:
- Print version: Nitric oxide. Part C, Biological and antioxidant activities.
- 0121822028 (electronic bk.)
9780121822026 (electronic bk.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|