Guide to molecular cloning techniques [electronic resource] / edited by Shelby L. Berger, Alan R. Kimmel.
- Orlando : Academic Press, 1987.
- Methods in enzymology ; v.152.
Methods in enzymology ; v.152
1 online resource (xl, 812 pages) : illustrations
- Molecular cloning.
- Medical subjects:
- Cloning, Molecular -- methods.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Requirements for a molecular biology laboratory. General methods for isolating and characterizing nucleic acids. Enzymatic techniques and recombinant DNA technology. Restriction enzymes. Growth and maintenance of bacteria. Genomic cloning. Preparation and characterization of RNA. Preparation of cDNA and the generation of cDNA libraries. Selection of clones from libraries. Identification and characterization of specific clones.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Berger, Shelby L.
Kimmel, Alan R.
- Other format:
- Print version:
- 9780121820534 (alk. paper)
012182053X (alk. paper)
012181775X (comb bound)
9780121817756 (comb bound)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|