Antibodies, antigens, and molecular mimicry [electronic resource] / edited by John J. Langone.
- San Diego : Academic Press, ©1989.
- Methods in enzymology ; v. 178.
Methods in enzymology ; v. 178
1 online resource (xxxiii, 835 pages) : illustrations
- Immunoglobulin idiotypes.
- Medical subjects:
- Antibodies, Anti-Idiotypic.
Cloning, Molecular -- methods.
Receptors, Cell Surface.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The critically acclaimed laboratory standard, Methods in Enzymology, is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. The series contains much material still relevant today - truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences.
- Includes indexes.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record.
- Langone, John J. (John Joseph), 1944-
- Other format:
- Print version:
- 0121820793 (electronic bk.)
9780121820794 (electronic bk.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|