Revisions / by Sarah Swenson ; introduction by Rudolf Baranik.
- Johnson, Vt. : French Hill Press, ©1977.
portfolio of 14 leaves of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 37 cm
- Swenson, Sarah, 1938-
Jewish artists -- United States.
Synagogues -- Poland.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Johnson (Town).
- Juxtapositions: architectural drawings of the burned synagogues of prewar Poland with the artist's portraits of her children and life in northern New England.
- Printed by the Meriden Gravure Company and the Stinehour Press.
500 copies. Signed by artist.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Barney and Eleanor Frommer Memorial Fund.
CJS Special copy number 200 of 500.
- Penn Provenance:
- Swenson, Sarah, 1938- (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- Baranik, Rudolf.
Barney and Eleanor Frommer Memorial Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|