Polygamy : or, the mysteries and crimes of Mormonism. being a full and authentic history of polygamy and the Mormon sect from its origin to the present time / by J.H. Beadle.
- [Canvassing book]
- Chicago : A.B. Kuhlman company, c1904.
1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Mormons -- Polygamy.
Dummies (Bookselling) -- Specimens.
Booksellers and bookselling -- Colportage, subscription etc.
Bookbinding -- Specimens.
Subscription lists (Publishing)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Illinois Chicago.
- Canvassing book consisting of specimen leaves and illustrations; prospectus; preprinted subscription order leaves.
Binding: cloth binding, with spine design stamped onto back cover. Sample of "Texoderm Binding" mounted to rear pastedown, with printed explanation mounted adjacent on pastedown.
Copyright 1904 by J.R. Jones.
- Local notes:
- Zinman 89 has all subscription order leaves excised.
- Penn Provenance:
- Zinman, Michael (donor) (Canvassing Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Arbour, K. Canvassing books, 89
- A.B. Kuhlman Company, publisher.
Canvassing and Sample Book Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Subscription Publishing Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|