Colonial America [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Colonial America (Marlborough, England)
- Other Title:
- CO 5 series
- Marlborough, Wiltshire, UK : Adam Matthew, -
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 2015.
- United States -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Sources.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Sources.
United States -- History -- 1783-1865 -- Sources.
- Colonial America -- 5 modules encompassing all 1,450 volumes of the CO 5 series of Colonial Office files held at The National Archives in London, plus all extracted documents associated with them. Covering the period 1606 to 1822, this unique collection of largely manuscript material from the archives of the British government is invaluable for students and researchers of all aspects of seventeenth- and eighteenth-century American history and the early-modern Atlantic world.
- Description based on contents viewed on September 10, 2015; title from database homepage.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Herman V. Ames Fund.
- National Archives (Great Britain)
Herman V. Ames Fund.
- Early Settlement, Early Expansion and Rivalries.
Towards Revolution: Disputes and Origins of the Conflict.
American Revolution and its Aftermath.
Legislation and Politics in the Colonies.
Growth, Trade and Development.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|