Labrador nurse / by Rose Dana.
- [New York] : Arcadia House, c1968.
192 p. ; 20 cm.
- Nurses -- Fiction.
Labrador (N.L.) -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Local notes:
- Schimmel Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel.
Schimmel Collection copy has bookplate of the Lilian S. Besore Memorial Library (Greencastle, Pa.) with blue ink discard stamp affixed to front free endpaper over bookplate of Franklin County Library; date due pocket with stamp of Lilian S. Besore Memorial Library (Greencastle, Pa.) and blue ink discard stamp affixed to verso of back free endpaper; blue ink stamp of Franklin County Library at head of p. 49.
Schimmel Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)
Franklin County Library (Pa.) (bookplate) (stamp) (Schimmel Collection copy)
Lilian S. Besore Memorial Library (bookplate) (stamp) (Schimmel Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|