Complete symphonies ; My land, my people ; Exemplum / Isang Yun ; Takao Ukigaya ; Byung-Hwa Kim.
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
- Collective title from back of container: Orchestral works
- Georgsmarienhütte : CPO, p2002.
- Naxos Music Library.
- Sound recording
1 online resource
Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices) with orchestra.
- Sung in German and Korean.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Symphony No. 3 in one movement (23:52)
Symphony No. 1 (42:22)
Symphony No. 2 (27:09)
Symphony No. 4 (29:53)
Symphony No. 5 (54:36) : Erinnerung = Memory, Wir Gerettenten = We the saved, Aufruf = Appeal, Ihr Zuschauenden = You who watch, Frieden = Peace / after poems by Nelly Sachs
Naui dang, naui minjokyo! = My land, my people (41:58)
Exemplum in memoriam Kwangju (20:50).
- CDs 1 through 3 conducted by Takao Ukigaya and performed by the Filharmonia Pomorska Bydgoszcz ; baritone vocals on CD 3 by Richard Salter ; CD 4 conducted by Byung-Hwa Kim and performed by the State Symphony Orchestra of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea.
- 4 booklets with parallel commentary in English, German, and French, and librettos in German or Korean with translations into English and German.
CD 1 recorded January, 1991 ; CD 2 recorded December 1991 ; CD 3 recorded July 5-7, 1993 ; CD 4 recorded September, 1986 and October, 1987.
Description based on hard copy version record.
- Ukigaya, Takao, 1953-
Salter, Richard, 1943-2009.
Kim, Pyŏng-hwa, 1936-
Filharmonia Pomorska im. I. Paderewskiego w Bydgoszczy.
State Symphony Orchestra of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea.
- Yun, Isang. Symphonies, no. 1.
Yun, Isang. Symphonies, no. 2.
Yun, Isang. Symphonies, no. 3.
Yun, Isang. Symphonies, no. 4.
Yun, Isang. Symphonies, no. 5.
Yun, Isang. Na ŭi tang, na ŭi minjok iyŏ.
Yun, Isang. Exemplum in memoriam Kwangju.
- Other format:
- Source record: Yun, Isang. Symphonies. Complete symphonies.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|