Rehabilitation psychology; proceedings [electronic resource]. / Editor: Walter S. Neff.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- Washington : American Psychological Association, [c1971]
- Conference Name:
- National Conference on the Psychological Aspects of Disability (1970 : Monterey, Calif.)
1 online resource
- Rehabilitation -- Congresses.
People with disabilities -- Psychology -- Congresses.
- Medical subjects:
- Rehabilitation -- congresses.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This volume consists of a set of commissioned papers written for a National Conference on the Psychological Aspects of Disability, held in Monterey, California, October 25-28, 1970, as revised by several days of discussion. It closes with a chapter that attempts to assess the present state of knowledge and art in a specialized area of science and service that has come to be known as rehabilitation psychology. /// The objectives of the Monterey Conference were to take note of progress made during the past dozen years, to report on the present state of knowledge, to appraise the problems that have arisen in serving the disabled client, to discuss the unresolved problems that still plague us, and to lay a firm basis for future research and service. An equally important aim was the production of a handbook on psychology and rehabilitation that could serve as a badly needed resource for the increasing number of graduate students entering this field. It is hoped that the present book will go some distance toward the realization of this aim. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2004 APA, all rights reserved)
- Includes bibliographies.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 1972. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s1972 dcunns.
- Neff, Walter Scott, 1910- ed.
American Psychological Association.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|