The G. Stanley Hall lecture series, Vol. 7 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- Washington, DC : American Psychological Association, 1987.
1 online resource
Psychology -- Study and teaching.
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The G. Stanley Hall Lecture Series is an annual program of five distinguished lectures presented at the meeting of the American Psychological Association. The lectures represent content updates of recent literature in a large number of areas typically covered in a survey course in undergraduate psychology. Although the series is primarily oriented to teachers of psychology, the lectures are of value to anyone interested in staying abreast of the most important developments in all areas of psychology. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2004 APA, all rights reserved)
- Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 1988. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s1988 dcunns.
- Makosky, Vivian Parker, ed.
- 0912704705 (paperback)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|