Psychology and national health insurance [electronic resource] : a sourcebook / edited by Charles A. Kiesler, Nicholas A. Cummings, Gary R. VandenBos.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- Washington : American Psychological Association, c1979.
1 online resource
- Insurance, Mental health -- United States.
National health insurance -- United States.
Mental health services -- United States.
Psychology -- United States.
- Medical subjects:
- Psychology -- Collected works.
National Health Insurance, United States -- Collected works.
Psychology, Clinical -- Collected works.
Community Mental Health Services -- United States -- Collected works.
Insurance, Psychiatric -- United States -- Collected works.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This book attempts to deal with critical issues while they are still being discussed and before final national decisions are made. The various aspects of national health insurance--scientific, professional, social responsibility, and training--will become, in our opinion, controversial and critical issues for psychology in the coming decade or two. This book should be of interest to a substantial proportion of psychologists, since it deals with evaluative, scientific, and consumer issues in addition to areas of professional concern. /// Our intent was to sample the flavor of the national discussion and include divergent points of view where controversy existed, to stimulate psychologists into some consideration of the emerging issues in this critical field, and to provide nonpsychologists and other decision makers with some sense of what psychology has to offer. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2004 APA, all rights reserved)
- Bibliography: pages 637-639.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 1990. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s1990 dcunns.
- Kiesler, Charles A., 1934-
Cummings, Nicholas A.
VandenBos, Gary R.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|