Evolving explanations of development [electronic resource] : ecological approaches to organism-environment systems / edited by Cathy Dent-Read, Patricia Zukow-Goldring.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- 1st ed.
- Washington, DC : American Psychological Association, c1997.
1 online resource
- Developmental psychology.
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This volume brings together 3 different ecological appproaches to the study of behavioral development--ecological realism (Gibsonian), dynamic systems, and epigenetic systems--in a single source so that commonalities and differences may emerge. /// Chapter authors present their respective empirical programs of research and comment more broadly on the advantages and disadvantages of their approaches. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2004 APA, all rights reserved)
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 1997. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s1997 dcunns.
- Dent-Read, Cathy.
Zukow, Patricia Goldring.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|