The G. Stanley Hall Lecture Series, Vol.6 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- Washington, DC : American Psychological Association, 1986.
1 online resource
Psychology -- Methodology.
- Medical subjects:
Psychology -- methods.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Recognizing the importance of the introductory psychology course and the difficulties in teaching the course led to the G. Stanley Hall Lecture Series, established in 1980 for the purpose of bringing the best thinking in the field of psychology to the attention of the undergraduate instructor. The G. Stanley Hall Lectures are a series of 5 lectures presented at the American Psychological Association (APA) annual convention and subsequently published as a single volume. Each year's series consists of 4 lectures on content areas and a 5th lecture that presents a special topic of current interest and relevance to teachers of introductory psychology. /// The topic areas covered in this volume are research methodology, personality, learning and conditioning, environmental psychology, and research on teaching in psychology. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2004 APA, all rights reserved)
- Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 1999. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s1999 dcunns.
- Makosky, Vivian Parker, ed.
- 0912704497 (paperback)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|