Humanistic psychotherapies [electronic resource] : handbook of research and practice / David J. Cain, editor, Julius Seeman, associate editor.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- 1st ed.
- Washington, DC : American Psychological Association, c2002.
1 online resource
- Humanistic psychotherapy.
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Offers teachers, students, practitioners and researchers a compendium of research and practice techniques in the field of humanistic psychotherapies. In addition to the editors' overview of the history, defining characteristics, and evolution of humanistic psychotherapies, contributors illustrate significant research results and document the effectiveness of major humanistic therapeutic approaches, including client-centered, Gestalt, existential and experiential. It is argued that these approaches are equivalent, and in many cases, superior to others in treating a wide range of psychopathology. Contributors offer guidelines for practice and introduce methods for working with an increasingly difficult, diverse, and complex range of individuals, couples, families, and groups. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2004 APA, all rights reserved)
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2001. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2001 dcunns.
- Cain, David J.
Seeman, Julius, 1915-
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|