The religious consciousness [electronic resource] : a psychological study / by James Bissett Pratt.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- New York : Macmillan, 1920.
1 online resource
- Psychology, Religious.
- Medical subjects:
- Religion and Psychology.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The purpose of this book is to describe the religious consciousness and to do so without having any point of view. Without, that is, having any point of view save that of the unprejudiced observer who has no thesis to prove. The aim of the author has been purely descriptive and his method purely empirical. He has made unremitting efforts to describe the religious consciousness without undue influence from his philosophical theories. The author also sought to cover the field with a fair degree of adequacy and to do justice by both religion and science"--Pref. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2005 APA, all rights reserved)
- Reprinted in part from various periodicals.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2006. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2006 dcunns.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|