The psychology of arithmetic [electronic resource] / by Edward L. Thorndike ...
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- New York : The Macmillan company, [c1922]
- Thorndike, Edward L. (Edward Lee), 1874-1949. Psychology of the elementary school subjects.
His The psychology of the elementary school subjects
1 online resource
- Arithmetic -- Study and teaching.
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "This book presents the applications of this newer dynamic psychology to the teaching of arithmetic. Its contents are substantially what have been included in a course of lectures on the psychology of the elementary school subjects given by the author for some years to students of elementary education at Teachers College. Many of these former students, now in supervisory charge of elementary schools, have urged that these lectures be made available to teachers in general. So they are now published in spite of the author's desire to clarify and reinforce certain matters by further researches"--Preface. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2006 APA, all rights reserved)
- "Bibliography of references made in the text": pages 302-310.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2005 dcunns.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|