Conformity and deviation [electronic resource] / edited by Irwin A. Berg and Bernard M. Bass.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- New York : Harper, c
- Conference Name:
- Symposium on Conformity and Deviation (Louisiana State University : 1960)
1 online resource
- Medical subjects:
- Social Conformity.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Concern with conformity is not new on the American scene. What is new is the ever-growing body of experimental evidence on the subject, a direct result of the pioneering work of Solomon Asch and Muzafer Sherif. Accordingly, a symposium on conformity and deviation was organized with the aim of presenting the latest theoretical and experimental contributions of leaders in this area of research, including pioneers Asch and Sherif. The symposium was held at Louisiana State University in March, 1960, and the present book is the result. This collection of hitherto unpublished papers includes the most recent research developments in the social psychological facets of conformity and deviation as a matter of course and, as a matter of increasing significance, certain clinical-experimental investigations as well"--Preface. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2006 APA, all rights reserved)
- Includes bibliographies.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2005 dcunns.
- Berg, Irwin August, 1913- ed.
Bass, Bernard M., ed.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|