Verbal learning and verbal behavior [electronic resource] : proceedings / edited by Charles N. Cofer with the assistance of Barbara S. Musgrave ; sponsored by the Office of Naval Research and New York University.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- New York, McGraw-Hill, 1961.
- Conference Name:
- Conference on Verbal Learning and Verbal Behavior (1959 : New York University)
- McGraw-Hill series in psychology
McGraw-Hill series in psychology
1 online resource
- Learning, Psychology of -- Congresses.
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "In this volume are recorded the proceedings of a Conference on Verbal Learning and Verbal Behavior held in the fall of 1959 under the auspices of New York University and the U.S. Office of Naval Research. The proceedings consist of seven papers prepared ahead of the meeting, together with a paper prepared by the discussant of each paper. Except for minor editing and, in some cases, the addition of footnotes, the prepared papers are in the form in which they appeared at the conference"--Preface. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2006 APA, all rights reserved)
- Includes index.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2005 dcunns.
- Cofer, Charles Norval, ed.
United States. Office of Naval Research.
New York University.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|