Experimental psychology [electronic resource] : an introduction.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- New York : Appleton-Century-Crofts, 
- The Century psychology series
1 online resource
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "In 1946 I was faced with the problem of teaching a course in undergraduate experimental psychology with no available text seeming suitable for background reading. Therefore, I started to bring together certain materials to be mimeographed and issued to the students as a substitute for a text. These materials were revised and expanded from quarter to quarter until the present final draft was written. While I set up the objective of continuous unification of method and content, I must add quickly that I was unable to attain the objective completely. In mimeographed form the text has been used in a two-quarter course for which Elementary Statistics was a prerequisite, and in a year course where statistics was taught as an integral part of the methodology. I believe that the factual subject matter can be comprehended readily without a statistical knowledge, but a full appreciation of experimental design problems requires some statistical thinking." (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2006 APA, all rights reserved).
- "References": pages 595-615.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2005 dcunns.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|