The elements of logic, a text-book for schools and colleges [electronic resource] : being the Elementary lessons in logic / by W. Stanley Jevons ... ; recast by David J. Hill.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- New York ; Chicago : Sheldon and Company, 
- President Hill's text-books
President Hill's text-books
1 online resource
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Although there are many elementary works on logic, it has been for a long time felt that there is no text-book that precisely meets the wants of our colleges and normal schools. The nearest approach to the desideratum is the "Elementary Lessons in Logic" which constitutes the substance of this book. Its merits are its fresh treatment of the subject, its fullness and felicity of illustration, its clearness and vigor of style, its recognition of the logical methods of science as a part of logic, and its comprehensive presentation of recent views on the subject of reasoning. It was designed by its author, Professor W. Stanley Jevons, as a hand-book for students in the English universities." (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2010 APA, all rights reserved).
- Includes index.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2011. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2011 dcunns
- Hill, David Jayne, 1850-1932.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|