Youth's book on the mind, embracing the outlines of the intellect, the sensibilities, and the will [electronic resource] : introductory to the study of mental philosophy.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- Portland, Me. : William Hyde, 1842.
1 online resource
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "This book is not designed to supersede other and more extended treatises on Philosophy, but to prepare the way for their greater usefulness. It is designed to draw attention to the study, at an earlier period, and increase the number of those who appreciate such investigations. The plan of the work embraces the three departments of the mind; the Intellect, the Sensibilities, and the Will. The writer has endeavored to explore, analyse, and arrange, in the most natural order, the principal phenomena of mind, and to bring them within as narrow limits as practicable"--Preface. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2008 APA, all rights reserved).
- Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2010. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2010 dcunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|