Hegel's doctrine of reflection [electronic resource] : being a paraphrase and a commentary interpolation into the text of the second volume of Hegel's larger logic, treating of "essence".
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- New York : D. Appleton, 1881.
1 online resource
- Hegel, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich, 1770-1831.
Thought and thinking.
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Topics covered in this book include: Essence (the truth--i.e. the outcome--of being is essence); Essence as reflection into itself; Essence must manifest, itself in a phenomenon (erscheinen); and actuality (the unity of essence and existence)." (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2010 APA, all rights reserved).
- Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2011. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2011 dcunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|