Lectures upon the philosophy of history [electronic resource] / by William G. T. Shedd.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- Andover : W.F. Draper, 1856.
1 online resource
- History -- Philosophy.
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The substance of this book was originally written, in the winter of 1853-4, as an introduction to courses of prelections in the department of Ecclesiastical History. This will account for its prevailing reference to this department, as well as for the tone of direct address which occasionally characterizes it. At the same time, it is hoped that the work will be found to have a general reference to all species of historical inquiry, and may contribute to deepen and widen the growing interest in the most comprehensive of the sciences"--Introduction. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2008 APA, all rights reserved).
- Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2010. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2010 dcunns
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|