Guidance for the academically talented student [electronic resource] : report ... / editor, Elizabeth M. Drews.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- Washington : National Education Association Project on the Academically Talented Student, 
- Conference Name:
- Conference on Guidance for the Academically Talented Student (1959 : Washington, D.C.)
1 online resource
- Gifted children -- Education -- Congresses.
- Medical subjects:
- Child, Gifted -- education.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "This publication contains both ideas for guidance work with the academically talented and specific ways in which these ideas can be actualized. It presupposes that the concept of guidance for the academically talented calls for a recognition of behavioral effects and the development of sound attitudes in individuals. Guidance personnel in our schools have a profound obligation to give particular attention to those who will furnish the leadership of this democratic society"--Foreword. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2010 APA, all rights reserved).
- Includes bibliographies.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2011. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2011 dcunns
- Drews, Elizabeth Monroe, 1915- ed.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|