Studies in Christianity [electronic resource] / by Borden Parker Bowne.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- Boston ; New York : Houghton Mifflin, 1909.
1 online resource
- Christianity -- Essence, genius, nature.
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "This essay has been written solely to relieve some of the difficulties under which popular religious thought labors because of misunderstanding. Indeed, the entire volume might be described as an aid to progressive orthodoxy, or as an attempt to combine the new theology with the old religion. The old religion, while remaining true to type, is gradually freeing itself from the crudities of early thought, manifesting its essential nature, and building itself into its ideal form. To help toward this consummation is the purpose of this book"--Preface. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2010 APA, all rights reserved).
- Christian revelation
Incarnation and the atonement
Modern conception of the kingdom of God
Church and moral progress
Church and the truth.
- "The first three of these essays have been separately published before"--Pref.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2012. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2012 dcunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|