Letters [electronic resource] : aesthetic, social, and moral, written from Europe, Egypt, and Palestine.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- Philadelphia, Pa. : Henry Longstreth, 1857.
1 online resource
- Upham, Thomas Cogswell, 1799-1872.
Europe -- Description and travel.
Europe -- Social life and customs.
Egypt -- Description and travel.
Egypt -- Social life and customs.
Palestine -- Description and travel.
Palestine -- Social life and customs.
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "This book presents a series of letters written by the author while he traveled through Europe, Egypt, and Palestine. The letters discuss various topics on aesthetics and morality, as well as some that are purely social in nature." (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2008 APA, all rights reserved).
- Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2010. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2010 dcunns
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|