The state, specially the American state, psychologically treated [electronic resource] / by Denton J. Snider.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- St. Louis, Mo. : Sigma Pub. Company, 
1 online resource
- Political science.
United States -- Politics and government.
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "This work serves as a psychological treatment of the state, specifically the American state. Topics covered include: the Constitution, its preamble, the three powers (legislative, executive, and judicial), the reproductive process of the Constitution, amendments; and political science." (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2010 APA, all rights reserved).
- Appendix: The American state "... first printed in the Western, a St. Louis periodical, in a series of articles which were collected into a pamphlet in 1874": pages -561.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2012. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2012 dcunns
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|