Development and evolution [electronic resource] : including psychophysical evolution, evolution by orthoplasy, and the theory of genetic modes / by James Mark Baldwin.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- New York : Macmillan Company, 1902.
1 online resource
- Evolution -- History.
- Medical subjects:
- Biological Evolution.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The present volume takes up some of the biological problems most closely connected with psychological ones and falling under the general scope of the genetic method. General biology is today mainly theory of evolution, and its handmaid is theory of individual development. This book provides an exposition of psychophysical evolution, evolution by orthoplasy, and the theory of genetic modes"--Preface. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2010 APA, all rights reserved).
- Appendix A. Original statements of organic selection and orthoplasy: by H.F. Osborn, C. Lloyd Morgan, and E.B. Poulton.--Appendix B. Other expositions of organic selection and orthoplasy: by F.W. Headley and H.W. Conn.--Appendix C. Recent biology.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2012. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2012 dcunns
- Osborn, Henry Fairfield, 1857-1935.
Morgan, C. Lloyd (Conwy Lloyd), 1852-1936.
Poulton, Edward Bagnall, Sir, 1856-1943.
Headley, F. W. (Frederick Webb), 1856-1919.
Conn, H. W. (Herbert William), 1859-1917.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|