Analyzing character, the new science of judging men [electronic resource] : misfits in business, the home, and social life.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- 8th ed.
- New York : Henry Alden, Incorporated, 1920.
1 online resource
- Characters and characteristics.
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "This work is a treatise upon the fascinating and valuable art of analyzing human character. It makes no attempt to teach, as such, the technical principles upon which this art is based. It is, rather, an attempt to familiarize the reader with the most important of these by the inductive method--by means of incidents and descriptions from our records and from the biographies of well-known men. Some effort has been made, also, to give the reader the benefit of the authors' experience and observation in vocational counsel, employment, and salesmanship. In the preparation of this work, we have drawn copiously from our records of individuals and firms. It should be borne in mind by the reader that, for obvious reasons--except in one or two cases--the details of these narratives have been so altered as to disguise the personalities and enterprises involved, the essentials being maintained true to the record"--Preface. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2010 APA, all rights reserved).
- Reprint of 1916.
Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2011. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2011 dcunns
- Newcomb, Arthur, b. 1873, joint author.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|