The improvement of the mind, or, A supplement to the art of logic [electronic resource] : containing a variety of remarks and rules for the attainment and communication of useful knowledge in religion, in the sciences, and in common life.
- Other Title:
- APA PsycBOOKS.
- [S.l. : publisher not identified], 1790.
1 online resource
- Logic -- Early works to 1800.
Knowledge, Theory of -- Early works to 1800.
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The present treatise is made up of a variety of remarks and directions for the improvement of the mind in useful knowledge. It was collected from the observations which I has made on my own studies, and on the temper and sentiments, and the humour and conduct of other men in their pursuit of learning, or in the affairs of life; and it has been considerably assisted by occasional collections in the course of my reading, from many authors and on different subjects"--Preface. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2009 APA, all rights reserved).
- Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 2010. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement. s2010 dcunns
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|